Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Animation Project Update

Dance, Hauptbahnhof, DANCE~!
http://shmarky.deviantart.com/art/Dance-Party-169508121

Seen above is a short dance loop animation I had been working on for a bit. I briefly blogged about it a week or so ago. It was a lot of fun and a nice break from the big animation project I am still working on with my brother and boyfriend.

The animated short I am working on is the very same one about Robots I had mentioned a little before the fishy dance. So, I thought it would be appropriate to update with some more pre-production artwork~! YAY!

Without disclosing too much info about our story, here are two, fairly rough, character turn arounds I drew of the two main characters in our tale. Just so the other members of the team can get a grasp on their designs (designed by yours truly):



Our Robot.



Our Boy.

Hopefully we can get the rest of our preproduction work done ASAP and start with the real fun stuff; ANIMATING~!

No comments:

Post a Comment