Sunday, January 16, 2011

Yellow Scarf has changed location!

Well shucks, it's been a while since I posted anything, hasn't it? And I have no art to show this time.
Well, here I'll doodle up something quick!



There! Now this is officially not a pointless, artless update!

But I digress, the holiday season was a busy one for me, I barely had time for any art-ness.
Of course for the holidays I wouldn't have it any other way.

But now that we're into 2011 I thought a change of scenery would be a great way to refresh my artistic-ness.
So here I am in New Brunswick with my boyfriend Nick!

Now that I am finding myself settled I have been hopping back on projects I am working on for some clients. I am having a lot of fun on these projects which include letter heads, promotional packages and tattoo designs- woo!
Perhaps with the consent of the clients, upon completion of the projects, I can post some of my work!

On the personal-artwork side of things I am trying to get my butt back to school for some more animation!
I am aiming for the Sheridan College in Ontario, so look forward to seeing some of my portfolio work in the near future!

I am also interested, of course, on working on a comic. Since I over analyze EVERYTHING and I can never iron out a story I want to make as a comic, I have a new approach!
I figure, my life is interesting enough- why not make a comic diary?
That way everyone can enjoy it when I make an ass of myself! Hooray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment