Monday, April 4, 2011

Go Girl

Today was a good day!

I woke up at 6:10am for the first time since highschool and I walked half an hour to attend a yoga class... MY yoga class!

Thats right!
Not only can this girl draw* (*opinions may vary), she can teach YOGA** (**opinions may vary).

No but really this was quite the experience in stepping out of my comfort zone- something everyone should do on a regular basis.
I will be teaching a basic yoga class at 7:30am Monday-Friday and 5:00pm Tuesday and Wednesdays.
That's a lot of yoga and I couldn't be happier!

Not only have I managed to get a job as an instructor at this studio (named "Go Girl Fitness Studio") I also designed the logo and did a variety of other design work!

Take a looksie:



This super lassy is Go Girl, or "GG" as she has become known due to my typing laziness.
The client really liked my logo character "Little S" and wanted her own little super logo character with her hands on her hips- so GG was born!

Here is a crappy photo taken from my cell phone:



I honestly don't think there is a better feeling than seeing your artwork printed out-- and HUGE!
This sign is now hanging up above the studio- where I teach.

Hurrah~!

No comments:

Post a Comment