Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Big City


As of June 1st I will officially be a city girl.

FINALLY!

I'm very excited to live in Halifax and start looking for studio work. I'm going to keep working on my group's submission to the Teletoon pilot project- which will be awesome for my portfolio and general fun times!

In the mean time, I've applied to DeviantART's amazing scholarship to fly you to San Diego's Comic Con to show your work off at the artist alley. It would be such an amazing opportunity!
 I realize its far fetched I'd be chosen out of so many amazing applicants- "but you can't win the lottery if you don't win a ticket" as my Papa would say. And yes, he did actually win the lottery once!

Until next time, please enjoy this new self portrait I drew up for the DA scholarship and check out my DeviantART portfolio!

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment