Friday, October 5, 2012

Inktober

Although I haven't been posting much, I have been drawing plenty!

Two news flashes:

1. October 26 - 28th a friend and I will have a table together at the Hal-Con (Halifax) Artist Alley. I've been working my lil buns off on prints, and I'm so excited! I'll post the prints on here and DA either after or just before Hal-Con.

2. I decided to participate in the October "Inktober" challenge. For Inktober you are to draw one traditionally inked illustration for every day (or every second day or even once a week) for the month of October. As I'm working on prints for Hal-Con I decided to go for the once a week challenge.

Here is inked illustration # 1
Not my best ink work or drawing, but a lot of testing was involved with this one.

           

More to come as the weeks progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment