Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy 2010~!

Goodness, I really need to get my butt in gear and commit myself more to this blog!

Considering I will be graduating from college this April and I intend on breaking into the world of freelance Illustration I need to be a better blogger! Not just posting pictures either, haha.

Good news though, I have been practicing my digital art skills and I feel I am improving. Hopefully I will be right where I want to be within a few months.

I also have been beefing up my portfolio doing illustrations for people/businesses here and there. I also had great success with a series of Christmas cards I sold during December. I was actually asked if I would be doing a Valentine's Day line~! Woo! Although, I haven't decided if I will yet. Hahaha.

I'm very excited, hopefully sometime next week, I will post info about a project I will be working on this weekend for a former Jr. High teacher of mine. I'm stoked <3

Anyway, I promise myself to try and be a better blogger and update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment