Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two Studios?

I have been thinking a lot about my business that I want to establish this summer.

My goals of being a freelance illustrator are always running through my mind!
I've been thinking especially about my art style and how/where it would fit in the industry.

I love to explore different art styles~! That's one of the best things about being in the arts- there are no boundaries!
Sooo, because of this I have many different styles I like to work with. Some more cutsie and others more mature.

With this in mind I am considering creating different studio names to represent my different styles. "Yellow Scarf Studios" would be for my more cutsie style because my logo character (named "Little S") always wears a Yellow Scarf~!

I have actually created different concepts for business cards featuring "Little S". I would like to have them looking like trading cards where Little S is wearing something different for each card BUT still wearing her trademark yellow scarf~!





Here are three different concepts.

Next step I want to create a website in addition to my blog. That way I can post my portfolio and divide it into my different Studio names-- once I decide upon a studio name/portfolio title or whatever for my more mature style~!

But this is only a thought so far...

We'll see what the future holds~!

No comments:

Post a Comment