Friday, February 26, 2010

Money money money

Oh my!

I recently had bad luck this week with my business establishment. I tried to purchase myself a domain name, only to find out the only name idea I really had already exists... and belongs to Hustler.

So, safe to say buying a domain name has been put on pause. However it seems as though it may have been a blessing in disguise!

In order to remain productive this week I began looking into different means of acquiring money in order to start up my business. I have come across many organizations that offer grant money for small business start up! I was so excited to read about this because (although beggars can't be choosers), I would prefer a grant over a loan, I have already acquired quite the student loan and the last thing I need is more debt!

So for the next little while I intend to focus much of my time and energy toward creating myself a business plan. A business plan is crucial for organizing myself as well as for showing potential grant-givers what I intend to accomplish! I hope to have this complete within a month, and certainly before I graduate as I wish to start my business up in the early summer.

If anybody can recommend any tips/tricks regarding business plans or organizations which support small businesses I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment