Monday, May 17, 2010

S Illustrations Business Launch

With graduation right around the corner, my trip to Europe behind me and my trip to New York in just a few days I have been a busy lady!

My freelance Illustration, Animation and Design business has temporarily been moved down my priority list for this month- but I had planned for that. During the month of June I will be preparing to graduate (June 14th) and I will also be setting up all the necessities for my business. I can't wait!My business will officially be launched this July~!

So stayed tuned for some more info on S Illustrations, but until then, see some photos from my trip!!



Venus de Milo



The Eiffel Tower



The volcano on Iceland. Yup. The one that canceled all those flights, including mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment