Sunday, May 30, 2010

Resume

While planning my Freelance Illustration, Animation and Design business I have been also plotting how to make a creative resume to really express myself!

I find its very hit or miss with a creative resume. I live in a small town where the creative industries tend to be hidden behind all of the stiff, white collar jobs; so most people seem to find a really creative resume "too much" or "not professional".

My current resume (shown below) was created for an assignment during my time at College. Although it has grown on me (and matches my blog oh-so-well) I feel I can do more than this! I would like to really express my creativity and some up with a really interest template- I'm thinking a horizontal resume.





Hopefully I can update my new and improved resume (complete with a personalized, creative touch and updated information) soon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment