Sunday, September 12, 2010

Support

I recently was commissioned to do some artwork for a friend of mine.
She is a talented photographer who requested that I draw up an illustration of her for her website.



It is always such a nice warm feeling when you're able to help out a fellow person in the arts struggling with the start up of a new business or struggling with anything. I'm sure she felt the same way when she commissioned me.

I love the arts community <3 I may not be part of a big arts community yet, but I love the one I am apart of and all of the artists I have come into contact with. Everyone is so supportive and kind!

So to help support my photographer buddy, I encourage you to check out her lovely work at her website!
http://www.wix.com/laurafiander/photography

No comments:

Post a Comment