Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Teletoon's Pilot Project

In my spare time, between school, freelance work and general life-having I am working on a submission for Teletoon's Pilot project with a couple of friends.

We have what we consider a pretty sweet idea and we've been having a lot of fun working on it so far! We are in the midst of the preproduction phase, but we are making some good progress!

Due to the nature of the pilot project (for those of you who are unfamiliar with it please click HERE for details), my friends and I agree we should not disclose too much of our idea online. But we figured one character sheet wouldn't be so bad- so please enjoy this character I designed (with some feedback from my cohorts, of course)!



Once we have finished our submission for the pilot project I will be spreading the video like wild fire!! The winner for the contest is determined by voting- so I'll be asking all of you kind people out there to vote for our video! ...But that won't be for a while!

Until then, TTFN! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment