Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Animation Project

A little while back my brother was telling me about a story he had in mind for his next animation project(view some of his work here http://www.youtube.com/user/AtomicBottle ). He only had the basic concept down at this point, but it was funny, I liked it.

The other day he asked if I would like to help with this project of his. Heck yes I wanted to help! It would be great for my portfolio and it would be something to do for fun. It was just icing on the cake when he said he wanted to have it done in time to submit it for a contest on Newgrounds- now I don't expect to win, but its definitely motivation to get our work done!

So for the last few days my brother, and a little group of us have been working on a script as well as concept art for the mini movie. Now, I won't go into detail about what the story is about, but it involves a robot! I have also been given permission from my brother to post some of the concept art we have down so far.

So here we have it... rough concept work for my next animation project.





Look forward to seeing more concepts and characters as we develop the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment